Our vision is for a thriving and inclusive Queensland, where the economy, industry and communities prosper.
The Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning brings together a number of functions to improve productivity and quality of life in Queensland by leading economic strategy, industry and sector development, regional economic development, infrastructure and planning, for the benefit of all.
We’re doing this by:
– leading a coordinated and strategic approach to Queensland’s medium to long-term development
– attracting and stimulating investment in Queensland to grow the economy and create secure, long-term jobs
– creating a diverse, productive and sustainable economy for a fairer Queensland
– enabling the development of public and private infrastructure projects that provide enduring benefits
– creating well-planned Queensland communities that are prosperous, resilient and sustainable.